Value Stream is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Industrial Automation market. On behalf of a technical consulting and engineering company, leader in in the field of technology and innovation for the electric power sector is looking for a:
Proposal Engineer HV/MV Cables
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. He/she has at least two years of previous experience in medium-voltage and high-voltage transmission and distribution electrical equipment.
- Analyze the request for quotation received from the customer and prepare a technical and commercial quotation that best satisfies customer’s needs;
- Check the purchase orders received by the customers in order to ensure that they comply with the provided technical and commercial quotation and then coordinate with Operations for the final scheduling of the project;
- Use the CRM system (Salesforce) in order to prepare the technical and commercial quotation;
- Support the global Sales Department in growing targeted markets by building close relations with existing accounts and developing new accounts;
- Carry out other sales-related activities like attending customer’s meetings to provide technical expertise and occasionally participating in trade exhibitions to increase market visibility and gather sales leads.
- Fluent English language;
- Experience in a R&D team or in project management for transmission and distribution electrical equipment is highly desirable;
- Experience in transmission and distribution electrical equipment product certification and in failure analysis investigation services will be a plus;
- Experience in electronical devices and sensors will be a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03