Value Stream is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Industrial Automation market. On behalf of a multinational company specialised in digital automation and energy management, we are looking for a:
Product Marketing Manager – Industrial Automation
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Automation or Electronic Engineering. He/she will be responsible for the assigned product lines and will work on every phase trough the life of the products. He/she will contribute to their success by collaborating with all the major stakeholders.
- Organize and present hisher products to sales force, customers and prospects across the organization branches, webinar and events;
- Define the price positioning strategies of the product lines;
- Analyse and summarize the performance of hisher product lines and coordinate activities to achieve the budget goals;
- Identify new products and market opportunities for hisher product family;
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and collaborate with internal Communication departments to prepare communication tools in order that the message is effectively conveyed;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Develop Market intelligence leading to tailored value-proposition;
- Monitor and benchmark market trends and voice of customers across the addressed and prospect markets and Understand the competitive landscape;
- Responsible for managing the assigned product lines lifecycle;
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of Business Plans for new product introductions with detailed figures, requirements, value proposition, product positioning, pricing, launch activities and promotions.
- Previous experience in B2B Product Management functions;
- Able to interact with most company functions (logistics, quality, Sales and Support);
- Strong organizational and communicational skills, able to work effectively in a demanding working environment;
- Great analytical, problem solving skills and new ideas generator;
- Negotiation skills, commitment and high motivation in achieving results;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Experience in service selling and IoT will be considered as a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03