Value Stream is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Industrial Automation market. On behalf of a multinational company specialised in digital automation and energy management, we are looking for a:
Product Marketing Manager – Circuit breaker
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Electrical/Energy/Management Engineering or Economics. He/she will be responsible for managing the products by defininig the best marketing strategy for the Italian market. A frequent exchange with the Global Business Unit will be required. He/she will join the LV marketing team in Italy Country Organization as Product Manager and will take a deep interest in: understanding Italian customers’ needs, developing and updating tools to support sales team and customers, competitors benchmark and price positioning, training and customer presentations. He/she will be working closely with all the company departments from the sales team to supply chain, Marcom, quality and finance.
- Define the annual marketing plan for the the assigned product lines to obtain the target results (sales, profitability, market share...);
- Be responsible for the performance (financial, engagement, satisfaction) of the products in the portfolio;
- Assess the competitive landscape to create technical benchmarks and for pricing strategy purposes;
- Define and deploy launch plans for the new products;
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing (channels and offer) to shape the go-to-market strategy and supporting promotional activity;
- Provide proposals and develop contents to increase the promotion of the offer through digital communication (i.e. social network), documents, software and tools;
- Work closely with other departments: supply chain, finance, quality, sales, technical support;
- Use data (i.e. sales volume) to identify actions to increase the performances of the offer in the Italian market;
- Provide trainings and presentations on sales team and customers;
- Frequent and constant exchanges with the global business unit sustaining and influencing projects and products according with the trend and needs of the Italian customers.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with data;
- Excellent communicator;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in digital tools and office software;
- High organization of the job;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Experience in product management in others global company of the same industry will be a plus;
- Experience in marketing and go to market strategies definition/execution in B2B industries will be a plus;
- Good technical knowledge in power monitoring hardware and communication protocols will be a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03